Notice of the Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of Fujian on Issues Concerning the Establishment of Taiwanese-Invested Property Service Enterprises in the China (Fujian) Pilot Free Trade Zone
Min Jian Fang〔2015〕No.7
All relevant units:
For the purpose of further opening up the property management service industry to Taiwan, we hereby give a notice as below on issues concerning the establishment of Taiwan-invested property service enterprises in the China (Fujian) Pilot Free Trade Zone (hereinafter referred to as “FTZ”) in accordance with the Framework Plan for China (Fujian) Pilot Free Trade Zone (Guo Fa〔2015〕No.20).
1. In this notice, Taiwanese-Invested Property Service Enterprise(s) refers to the solely-invested property service enterprises established in the FTZ by Taiwanese in accordance with relevant national laws and provisions, which are engaged in the activities of property management.
2. Any Taiwanese property service provider, who establishes a solely Taiwanese-invested property service enterprise in the FTZ to engage in the activities of property management, shall apply for a property service qualification certificate after obtaining a business license.
3. Any solely Taiwanese-invested property service enterprise established in the FTZ shall apply for a property service qualification certificate in accordance with the Measures for Administration of the Qualification of Property Service Enterprises. When a solely Taiwanese-invested enterprise established in the FTZ applies for a property service qualification certificate for the first time, it may be granted a lowest-graded qualification certificate with an interim effective term for one year, which is not subject to the property management performance. When the interim effective term is due and it apples to upgrade its qualification certificate, it shall be granted a new qualification certificate, which is subject to the total property construction area that it undertakes in both Taiwan and the mainland of China.
4. Any Taiwanese-invested property service enterprise may undertake property management projects within the permissive scope of its qualification certificate.
5. This notice shall come into force on the date of issuance.
The Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of Fujian
April 17, 2015